Athletic Facilities Expansion and Renovation
Athletic Facilities Expansion and Renovation will further enhance Millikin’s ability to: recruit the finest students and athletes to gain a competitive advantage; provide outstanding strength and conditioning facilities to maximize performance; and provide needed space for coaching, teaching and learning.
$2 Million Locker Room at Frank M. Lindsay Field
- Stand-alone building North of Frank M. Lindsay Field home bleachers
- Fills immediate need for football, men's and women's track and field teams
- Field-level access for home teams
- Alleviates congestion in Griswold Locker Rooms for other sports
- Ability to host CCIW and NCAA championship competitions
With a donation of $1,500 your name or the name of your choice will be displayed on each of the new lockers that you sponsor.
Nursing Simulation Laboratory
In order for Millikin to continue to attract and retain qualified nursing students and faculty, as well as to exceed best standards of practice in simulation education, there is a need to add simulation learning environments on our campus and upgrade current equipment.
Simulation Lab Needs:
- Enhance underutilized building space on corners of Oakland and Wood Streets dedicated to clinical and simulation laboratories, classrooms, and faculty offices
- New simulation laboratories:
- low fidelity
- high fidelity
- health assessment
- medical office
- obstetrics and pediatrics
- Simulation control room equipped with cameras, microphones and technology for viewing and recording simulations
- Classrooms, debriefing rooms and large storage areas